We use our Articles section to publish fresh wedding planning advice as well as wedding style and photo inspiration. If you’d like to contribute to our blog please read the guidelines below.
Who can contribute WeddingWise articles?
In addition to WeddingWise editors and official bloggers, the following groups of people may submit articles for consideration:
- WeddingWise Premium and Platinum members are encouraged to contribute articles and inspiration for our blog.
- Websites and publications with special WeddingWise partnerships may contribute content.
- Local NZ and Pacific businesses with content of genuine interest to our audience may enquire about contributing. This may involve a fee.
- Contributors must have a valid WeddingWise account with complete profile bio text.
What kinds of articles do we publish?
- Educational articles with wedding planning advice.
- Wedding trends and style tips.
- Interviews with wedding industry professionals.
- Promotions for wedding events, products, or services of interest to our audience.
- “Real Wedding” and other wedding photo inspiration.
Real Weddings and photo inspiration posts require all images to be uploaded and approved as a WeddingWise Lookbook collection.
Article quality guidelines
- Articles must be unique and not published on any other website or magazine unless by previous arrangement.
- Articles must be appropriate and on-topic for wedding planning in New Zealand.
- Articles must be well researched, in-depth, and professionally written.
- Articles should be illustrated with photos where possible (at least one large image required) and provide relevant links to sources and further reading.
Want to become a regular article contributor?
If you’d like to join our roster as a regular contributor, please contact us with a proposal.