The WeddingWise Lookbook is New Zealand’s premier wedding photo and inspiration showcase. As such, we have a very high standard for the type and quality of images that can be submitted. Please be familiar with these guidelines before uploading to the Lookbook.
All photos or videos uploaded to the Lookbook must be unique. Before uploading a new collection, please search the Lookbook to make sure your images have not already been uploaded by another member.
Only photos and videos of the highest professional quality will be approved. If it’s not good enough for a bridal magazine, it may not pass our inspection either.
Copyright or permission
You must own the copyright or have permission or a license from the photographer or copyright holder to upload images and videos to the Lookbook.
On-topic & appropriate
- Lookbook items must be of or relating to New Zealand and Pacific weddings.
- All items within a collection must be from the same wedding or have a cohesive theme.
- Uploads with any inappropriate or potentially offending content will not be approved.
Image file specs
Each collection may include up to 30 images.
Lookbook items must meet these size and quality requirements:
- Images and videos must be a minimum of 800px wide.
- Images must be JPG files saved at high quality with no obvious compression artifacts.
- Image files must be no larger than 5mb each.
- Files that are too small or too large will fail to upload.
Logos, watermarks, & borders
- Small, subtle, monochrome watermarks are allowed. Watermarks should be no larger than 1/6 of the image width.
- Watermarks must not be in the top-right corner or they will interfere with the Favourite button.
- Coloured logos or large, complex watermarks are not allowed.
- Images may not have borders or other decoration added. This includes borders between images where two or more images have been combined into one.
Adequate description & tags
All collections uploaded to the Lookbook must be thoroughly tagged and described – this is essential if the images are to be found in Lookbook searches. Please make sure the following information is provided for each Lookbook collection:
- A short, descriptive collection name
- Choose a wedding style (if one applies to all images in the collection)
- Choose a setting (if one applies to all images in the collection)
- Choose a location (if one applies to all images in the collection)
- Choose a season (if one applies to all images in the collection)
- Fill in as many vendor associations as possible in the Who was involved section (at least one required)
- Choose a focus and write a description for each item
By uploading images to the Lookbook, you grant WeddingWise permission to display or use these images anywhere on WeddingWise.co.nz including but not limited to the Lookbook, directory, blog, and resources pages.
All collections, images, and videos uploaded to the Lookbook must be approved by our editors before they are published. This usually happens within 24-48 hours. If one or more of your images does not meet the standards outlined above, your collection, or a single image in your collection, may not be published. In some cases you will receive an email with an explanation for rejected images.