Directory Venues in Auckland Central
“Okahu” is a new premium Function venue, one of the few in New Zealand where you sit over the water. The views are fantastic with Rangitoto and inner harbour by day and the Sky Tower, Harbour Bridge and Devonport by night.
At Okahu we can accommodate groups up to 200 seated and 300 plus cocktail parties.
Our staff are dressed in black trousers with a white collared shirt, with aprons and ties. The Maitre D’ ensures all staff work together so that client time tables are kept, the service at the tables is of a high standard and that meal delivery is prompt and efficient. All our staff are there solely to ensure you and your guests have an evening to remember, so if you have any requests throughout the evening feel free to ask any of our staff and we will do everything we can to assist.
Thrilled from the first day we laid our eyes on Okahu… and I still think we made the best decision ever.
Here are all the reasons why to chose them…..
* The view, stunning venue even on a bad day everyone will be awed with the power of mother nature.
* Location, central Auckland, but out of the hustle and bustle - GREAT for photos, Kelly Tarltons, Bastion Pt, Okahu Beach, Misson Bay, the Marina, the Jetty, the list goes on and they are all so close.
* Plan A (no Plan B needed). We didn’t need to do an outside wedding we got the best of both worlds, as close to being outside without having the nerves of what should we do about the weather.
* Food, AMAZING everyone raved about it and of course we loved it
* Service, AMAZING. Out of about 50 people 10 have commented about how good it was. I love hearing that everyone was treated as well as we were.
* Flexibility, the venue can be anything, they were really helpful with the setup and soothing all of our pre wedding worries
If I could get married again I would get married at Okahu, and I recommened it to everyone I meet who is planning a wedding.
Wedding Date: November 10, 2012
Sign in now or create a free account. It only takes a minute.
Or friends, family members, and same-sex couples using WeddingWise to plan a wedding. This account allows you to save images and vendors as favourites, and write reviews.Sign Up
Choose this option if you want to create and manage a directory listing for your wedding business and upload images to our LookbookSign Up
Please enter the email address you signed up with and we'll send you instructions for resetting your password.